Why choose Optech for your photometric measurements?
College Centre for Technology Transfer (CCTT)
High quality laboratory
Our photometric measurements :
These analyses are essential for modelling purposes, for example, analyzing the visual ergonomics of a stage, eliminating stray light in an optomechanical assembly or ensuring the photometric stability of everyday consumer products.
And with our spectrophotometer, we can perform chemical composition measurements (qualitative and quantitative) in transmission and reflection.
We carry out our analysis of photometric measurements according to lighting industry standards and the best experimental practices.
Our photometric efficiency analyses follow the recommendations of the IES LM-79 standard. Through our spectrophotometric analyses, we can determine the hue, the yellowness and whiteness indices and the global distribution of materials according to the ASTM D1003, E313 and E308 standards.
Our photometric laboratory is equipped with:
- Near-field goniophotometers (small sources → Radiant-Zemax SIG 400, large sources → Radiant-Zemax NFMS 800)
- Agilent Cary 7000 spectrophotometer (with UMA and DRS accessories)
- Imaging colorimeter (Radiant-Zemax ProMetric 1433-F1)
- Integrating spheres of various diameters (4 inches to 1m)
- Colour-critical visual assessment system (X-Rite SpectraLight QC)